Emmo Inc. Review
Emmo Inc. is all about providing greener and better high-quality riding solutions for users. Emmo believes that to create a better, “greener” future; people should have access to high-quality, gasoline-free mobility solutions.
Emmo Inc. is a Canadian company dedicated to building a more sustainable future via the provision and supply of high-performance e-bikes at competitive prices. Emmo has consistently produced and supplied innovatively designed e-bikes to give users the most enjoyable riding experience. Emmo is primarily based in Toronto, Canada, but they have several service centers all over Canada. This ensures that you will still have access to excellently designed and affordable electric bikes no matter where you are in Canada.
However, with Emmo, you have access to more than just well-designed, high-performance electric bikes. Emmo Inc. also offers on-site and off-site repair services. So if you need to service or fix anything in your e-bike, you will have access to the best repair services possible! In addition, with an Emmo e-bike, you don’t need a license or insurance, and you definitely do not need gasoline/fuel!
Emmo offers several mobility options such as electric bikes, electric motorcycles, electric scooter bikes, and mobility scooters.
Emmo offers a diverse range of electric bike types to meet the demands and budgets of all Canadian clients. These e-bike categories include:
- Off-road Electric Bikes
- City Electric Bikes
- Cargo and Utility Electric Bikes
- Cruiser Electric Bikes
- Foldable Electric Bikes
Emmo E-Wild X
- Dual 48V Batteries
- Adjustable Suspension Fork
- 7 Speed Gear
- Frame-Mounted Single Side Kickstand
- LED Headlight and Rear Flasher
- Electric Horn
- Load Capacity 150kg (330.7lb)
- Dual 500W Motor
- Travel Range: 80 km (48V/14Ah + 14Ah lithium); 100 km (48V/14Ah + 21Ah lithium); 120 km (48V/21Ah + 21Ah lithium); Up to 240 km with power-assist*
- 5 levels of Pedal-Assist
- Thumb Throttle Power
- Backlighted LCD Display
- Built-in USB port
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Colour: Black and White
- The Emmo E-Wild X is a high-quality bike that combines design expertise and cutting-edge technology to deliver a bike with outstanding performance and features.
- This bike sports a perfectly designed aluminum alloy frame and suspension to ensure it is a great blend of durability and capability.
- The dual high-performance 500W motors ensure you have all the power you need to easily climb hills and enjoy a very comfortable ride irrespective of road type or condition.
- The e-bike’s two Samsung 48V lithium batteries allow for longer travel times. They are detachable.
- The built-in USB port ensures you can charge your devices while riding
- The hydraulic brakes make stoping the e-bike at any point easy and seamless.
- there are five degrees of pedal-assist
- The backlit LCD shows you all the information you need, such as the speed and pedal-assist mode. Error codes are also displayed.
- The LED headlight, rear flasher and electric horn are features that contribute to improved safety.
- The 330lb load capacity makes the bike perfect for even individuals of considerable size.
- The bike also has 5 levels of pedal assist for a comfortable riding experience.
- The bike’s design does not really give much room for customization.
The Emmo E-Wild X is currently valued at a range of $3999 to $4799, depending on the battery specifications desired. There is, however, a $137.95/month payment plan offered by a third party. Emmo also provides a 1-year warranty on new bikes. Note that freight and PDI may apply.
Emmo Vgo B
- Step-thru Frame Design
- Adjustable Seat: make the bike fit you better.
- Removable 36V Lithium Battery
- 26-inch wheel
- 3 Level of Pedal Assist + Twist Throttle
- 500W Motor
- Mechanical Disk Brake
- 115kg/250lbs Weight Capacity
- Backlight LCD Display
- 7-speed Gear
- Colour: Black and white
- The step-thru frame design makes it easy to get on/off the bike.
- The bike can travel long distances on a single charge thanks to its 36V lithium battery.
- You can adjust the seat to suit your preference to maximize comfort while riding.
- The bike’s three levels of pedal assist help to make sure users enjoy a very comfortable riding experience.
- High-performance 500W motor supplies all the power and performance you will need for smooth riding.
- The backlight LCD allows users to be able to monitor battery and power assist levels.
- The bike also has a front basket and rear rack to store items.
- It only has one motor.
- 250lb load capacity means it may not be the best option for individuals of considerable size.
The Emmo Vgo B is currently valued at between $1799 and $2349. There is also a finance plan option of $62.06/month. Emmo offers a 1-year warranty on new bikes. However, note that freight and PDI may apply.
Emmo Foldable Electric Bicycle - F7 S2
Simplistic foldable design, step-thru frame, 6 gears, really what’s not to like about the Emmo Foldable Electric Bicycle – F7 S2
- Foldable Design
- Step-Through Design: Safer and more convenient to get on/off.
- Mag Rim Design:
- Multiple drive modes
- 6-Gear Pedalling
- Key Ignition Lock and Battery Lock
- Front & Rear disc brake
- LED Headlight
- 350W Motor
- 120kg/265lb load capacity
- Backlight LCD
- Colours: Silver, Red and White
- This e-bike is designed to be highly durable
- Multiple drive modes and 7-speed gear ensure users have sufficient power and speed.
- The front tires have shock absorbers to allow for smooth rides no matter the road condition
- Foldable design means the bike can easily fold into a suitcase.
- The backlight LCD enables users to be able to monitor battery and power assist levels.
- Ignition and battery lock both contribute to safety.
- >The LED headlight also contributes to safety and improved visibility.
- There are e-bikes with better/stronger motor than the 350W this bike offers
- It only has one motor
- 265lb load capacity means this might not be the best option for individuals of considerable size
The Emmo Foldable Electric Bicycle – F7 S2 is currently valued at a range of $1749 – $2199. There is a $60.33/month payment plan option available. Also, note that freight and PDI may apply.